Michael S. Monto, DMD, MD
Oral Surgeon Springboro
Dr. Monto is a board Certified member of the Center for Facial and Oral Surgery team and provides services in the Springboro and Beavercreek offices. He graduated with honors from the dental school at the University of Pennsylvania in 1992 and again in 1996 when he received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Columbia University. Prior to his doctorate degree he attended Fordham University and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. His internship in general surgery was held at the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, where he also completed a one year fellowship.
In addition to Dr. Monto’s thorough education, he participated in the Heal the Children Foundation, where he performed cleft lip and palate surgeries in Central America. He was also published in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is an Associate Clinical Professor at Columbia University School of Dental Medicine. He has lectured for 9th District of the American Dental Association. Outside of the profession, his passion is the outdoors, from skiing and bicycling to fishing and basketball. He also coaches little league baseball and youth basketball.
Dr. Monto is also a member of the following Professional Organizations:
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Dental Association, 9th District
- Dental Society of the State of New York
- Orange County Dental Society
- American Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Health Volunteers Overseas